Skip to content
- Provide practical guidelines towards reaching a specific goal or experiencing a particular state of being:
- Define the crisis or transcendence point
- Offer a clear way out
- Must be based on personal experience or sound research
- Start and end with at least one paragraph of context. Provide a brief background of the topic or personal story.
- Speak from the heart
- Personal stories and/or organized stream of consciousness
- Must have unique literary quality inspired by deep conviction and self-reflection
- Reviews or spotlights on new technology that would affect the human condition in a profound way.
- Must have a discerning, critical eye for analyzing benefits vs. potential pitfalls of the technology.
- May offer best practices on the uses of technology in general or a specific product
360 Mental Health
- More than traditional perspectives of mental health
- Perspectives will usually not align with the medical model that stems from an allopathic, dualistic paradigm of pathology, symptom-relief, and profit-over-person.
- Ideas will include the human being as a whole person – mind, soma, spirit – and will often have a sociocultural component
- Displays myriad perspectives related to social, cultural, political, economic, or global issues
- Often written from an investigative lens critiquing the messages and layers of disinformation circulating in all forms of media
- Balanced fact-checking with deep-dive research
- Must be as un-biased as possible, not adhering to any particular political agenda
The Original Design
- Ideas that integrate the scientific with the spiritual
- Anything that helps us understand the mystery of nature, the cosmos, our human design, and the patterns of intelligence throughout the world and universe
Letters to Human Family
- Letters that speak to the universal core of all sentient beings
- Written in a poetic, visionary/prophetic, and/or stream-of-consciousness style